Physical Education Supplies/Requirements 2011-12
1. A pair of appropriate gym tennis shoes. NO SKATER shoes or shoes that do not lace up. NO backless shoes, or street shoes. The tennis shoe should be very comfortable and supportive for a variety of activities including jogging. Socks must be worn in PE class.
2. A solid white T-Shirt with your child's name printed on the front of their shirt. No print or logos are allowed on the T-shirt. Undershirts are NOT allowed!
3. A pair of red athletic shorts. No print or logos, zippers or buttons. Your child's name should be printed on the front of the shorts down one leg. Red sweat pants may be worn on cooler days.
4. One zipper bag for clothes (A hosiery bag is preferred).
5. A container or plastic bag to put jewelry and money in. No jewelry may be worn during PE time.
6. Towel, soap and personal hygiene products that will stay in your child's assigned locker.
A locker and gym lock will be provided for your child. They are not allowed to bring their personal lock, one is provided for them. If they lose the lock, they will have to pay for it. Replacement is $10.00. No personal locks are allowed. All locks will be assigned from the Teacher.
A PE uniform is sold through the PE class. You may purchase one during registration, orientation, or during the school day. The PE teacher will sell them during PE class. The total cost for a shirt and shorts is $20.00 If you buy 2 sets it will be $35.00. Please make checks payable to GMS BOOSTER CLUB
Gina McIntire / Tim Smith/Lynn Baumhardt
PE Department (817) 251-5672 or (817) 251-5660 Ext. 3364