2017-2018First Grade TeacherContact Information:817-251-5735Conference Time: 12:40-1:30What year did you come to GES? 2007How long have you worked in education? 26yearsWhere did you get your degree? Illinois State UniversityWhat is a favorite memory related to school? Interacting with my friends, of course :)
What motivates you to do what you do as a teacher each and every day? Seeing a smile on the children's facesSome of My Favorite Things
First Grade is such an exciting year for your child.I feel so blessed to be a part of their lives.I can't wait to show you how much your child will grow and shine!
- Favorite Type of Food - Mexican
- Favorite Dining Experiences - Gloria's, La Hacienda Ranch, Fuzzy's, Sonic,& Mellow Mushroom
- Favorite Drink - Coke Zero & Diet Dr. Pepper
- Favorite Snack - Queso & chips, Sweet/Chocolate
- Favorite Places to Shop - Southlake Town Center, Target, & Hobby Lobby
- Favorite Flower - Flowers are beautiful however they come
- Favorite Candle Fragrance - I love Scentsy wax burner & candles in the high maintenance scent - Tyler candle company
- Favorite Hobby/Pastime - Spending time with family/friends ~ shopping & eating
- Favorite First Grade Memory - I learned how to read with Dr. Seuss books and I felt so PROUD!