To be exempt from semester exams, a student must meet ALL of the following criteria:
* No more than 4 tardies per class for the semester
* An 80 average in class with no more than two absences
* A 90 average in class with no more than four absences
* Seniors – no more than three semester exams may be waived during a semester
* Juniors – no more than two semester exams may be waived during a semester
* Sophomores – no more than one semester exam may be waived during a semester
Freshman cannot exempt fall semester exams.
- - Exemption application waivers will be completed online by students. The forms will open on Dec. 6 at 8:30 AM and close on Dec. 12 at 11:59 PM. THERE WILL BE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS TIME DEADLINE.- -
Students who do not have access to a computer will be permitted to use the library computers.
This is only an application and not a guarantee of exemption.
It is the responsibility of the student to contact Mr. Riojas in the Counseling office with any questions regarding completing the exemption request form.