Mrs. Watson's Classroom Rules and Expectations
Mrs. Watson’s Classroom Procedures
Language Arts and Reading
Class Rules 1st/2nd Periods
1. Get to class on time, and
remember all of your materials.
2. Be respectful.
3. Exhibit positive teamwork. .
4. Be kind to your surroundings.
5. Do not talk when others are
1. Come to class with all of your supplies.
2. Be respectful, and treat people as you would like to be treated.
3. Ask permission before leaving the room.
4. Think before you act or speak.
5. Have fun learning.
1. Treat people the way you would like to be treated; no
2. Don't talk when others are talking.
3, Encourage yourself to do your best.
4, Think before you speak or act, and ask before
touching something that is not yours.
5, Have a positive attitude at all times.
Class Expectations Each student is expected to:
Remember your planner.
Encourage the best from yourself.
Stay on task.
Prepare to learn
Encourage yourself in your reading.
Complete your work neatly.
Take time to think before you talk or act.