Grapevine Middle School
Policies and Procedures
- Students will be respectful of adult authority, other students, and school property at all times.
- Students will be on time, prepared for learning, and maintain non-disruptive behavior at all times, including hallways and lockers.
- Students will follow dress code guidelines will be provided with dress code clothing for the day.
- Student will not bully or harass others.
- Students will display good sportsmanship throughout campus locations to include classrooms, hallways, cafeterias, auditoriums, gyms, facilities and playing fields in the GCISD.
- Students will contribute and participate to their highest level of ability daily to ensue successful academic and social outcomes.
- Students will follow all rules and guidelines stated in the GCISD student handbook as promised by their signature.
- All faculty, staff, students, and their families will work together to maintain Grapevine Middle School's high standard in creating and continuing a secure, healthy, and productive learning environment.
- Food from outside may be brought in, but no shared with other students. You do not know student allergies and sharing food could be harmful to a friend.
- No table-hopping is allowed. Find a seat and stay there.
- Running and crossing through the tables is a safety hazard and will not be allowed.
- Please do not cut the lunch line. Should you try you will go to the end of the line.
- Loud talk at the table has no place at home or at school. Neither does throwing food.
- No makeup or hair combing in the cafeteria. This is a major health hazard.
- Do not reserve tables or ask others to move. GMS students always look forward to meeting new friends!
- Deposit all trash and trays in proper containers at the back of the cafeteria.
- If you spill something, clean it up. (Brooms, mops, and towels may be obtained from the custodian.)
- You must eat in the cafeteria even if you bring your lunch to school.
- You must get your own food.
- Check under your table before you leave. Please carry left items to the trash.
Parents, we welcome you to eat lunch with your student. It's always a pleasure to have you visit! Sign in at the office, as safety is our first priority.