Steps For Student Withdrawal
- Notify the registrar at least one day in advance of student withdrawal. Be prepared to turn in all GMS Library books, textbooks & school issued device AND charger on their last day at GMS.
- Complete the withdrawal papers, in person, stating the reason for the request.
- Sign the request form, in person.
On the last day the student must:
- Return all textbooks/library books to the Library and pay any fines.
- Clear balance in cafeteria account.
- Turn in any athletic equipment
- Clean out locker