What are the school hours?
What are the school office hours?
- School hours are from 8:10 a.m. until 3:25 p.m.. The first bell rings at 8:00.
What time can students arrive in the morning?
- Office hours are from 7:45 a.m. until 3:45 p.m..
What time is breakfast served?
- Some teachers do schedule tutorials before the regular school day. Generally, these tutorials are prearranged with teachers.
- Students who arrive before the 8:00 bell will be asked to wait in a designated area: 8th Graders will sit at a table in the SAC; 7th Grade athletes will line up in the athletic hallway; 7th Grade who do not participate in athletics first period will sit at a table in the SAC; 6th Grade students will line up in the 6th grade hallway. Students will be dismissed for class at 8:00.
Can visitors come for lunch?
- Breakfast is served daily from 7:45 a.m. until 8:05 a.m. Tables on the top level of the SAC are reserved for students eating breakfast.
What do students do if they need to see either a counselor or an assistant principal?
- Visitors are welcome! All visitors must check in at the front desk, using a driver’s license or other photo ID. All guests must be verified through the Raptor Security System. Visitors will receive a visitor’s pass to wear while in the building.
- Parents who wish to drop off a lunch may leave it on the bookshelf located outside the main office.
- School counselors and assistant principals are available to visit with students. Students will need to go to the front office and ask to visit with either their counselor or assistant principal. If counselors or assistant principals are unavailable, students may leave their name at the front dest, and they will be called as soon as possible. If there is an immediate emergency, please communicate with the front office staff for assistance.