1. Students will be given a chance to redo daily assignments and quizzes below a 70%. If corrected, the highest grade given will be a 70%, regardless of the corrected score. Correcting or retaking unit tests will not be permitted. The student will be given one week from the date the graded paper is returned to turn in the corrected assignment.
2. Students who turn in assignments past the due date will have 10 points deducted from their score. The students will be given one week to turn in the missing assignment. After one week the grade becomes a zero and will not be raised. Two weeks will be allowed for major projects.
3. Teachers will make a concerted effort to get any missing work from students. In other words, the teacher should keep the student in from recess until the assignment is completed. Parents will be contacted as deemed necessary.
4. Unit tests and major projects will be weighted double.
5. An instructing teacher will re-teach during study hall, or schedule tutoring as needed. This is mandatory if a student is failing.
6. A conference will be requested by the teacher if a student is failing any subject.