Specials Student Expectations
1. Treat everyone with respect.
2. Be prepared for each class meeting.
3. Maintain self-control.
4. Participate in lessons and show a good attitude.
5. Follow directions the first time.
2. Redirect / Move
3. Remove from activity / Sign conduct book
4. Parent notification.
* Teacher has the right to change the consequence for severe behavior.
This is the Bear Creek school-wide student expectation plan based on the No Excuses University program.“Show Me Your PLAN!”
L ook and listen
A ll things put away
N o talking – No excuses!!