1. Talk and listen at appropriate times.
2. Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
3. Treat yourself and others with respect.
4. Stay on task and complete work on time.
5. Follow directions the first time they are given.
6. No talking in the hallways.
Please be sure to check your child's red folder and initial it each day. Monday folders will be sent home every Monday. Please empty it and return it on Tuesday.
Your child needs to be reading each night for at least 20 minutes. Also make sure your child is practicing the spelling concept words.
Make sure all arrangements have been made before school as to how your child is getting home. Please call the office by 2:00 p.m. if you have any changes.