We will follow GES Star Behavior Expectations.
1. I can sit correctly in all environments.
2. I can keep my hands, feet, and objects to myself.
3. I can use kind words with and about others.
4. I can keep my school bully-free.
1. I can walk appropriately in my class line and in the hallways.
2. I can remain silent in learning zones.
3. I can follow directions.
4. I can move from one activity to another in a timely manner.
1. I can treat others the way I would like to be treated.
2. I can do the right thing without being asked.
3. I can choose positive actions and moods.
4. I can take responsibility for my actions.
1. I can be prepared for learning. (assignments/homework, take-home folder, iPad, attire, and supplies)
2. I can listen and speak at appropriate times.
3. I can show respect for adults, self, and others.
4. I can keep our school clean.
5. I can use good digital citizenship.