Skills and Citizenship Policies
Skills grades will be based on two criteria: curriculum objectives met and participation in class. E = Students meeting and exceeding curriculum objectives S = Students meeting curriculum objectives N = Students not meeting curriculum objectives with little participation U = Students not meeting curriculum objectives with inadequate participation
Citizenship in the Spanish class is based on the following objectives:
1. Come to class prepared, and with a positive attitude.
2. Listen quietly while the teacher is talking.
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to yourself.
4. Use equipment appropriately and as directed in the classroom.
5. Participate in an appropriate manner.
Due to the very limited amount of time in Spanish class poor choices will not be tolerated. After the initial warning the following consequences will occur:
1. 1st offense: Strike (conduct grade drops to an "S.")
2. 2nd offense: Strike (conduct grade drops to an "N.")
3. 3rd offense: Strike (conduct grade drops to a "U.")