Mission and Vision Statement
1. All children are capable of learning. They have the right to an education that meets their varied needs and maximizes their potential.
2. All children and adults will be treated with respect. We value individual and cultural differences.
3. Our school environment will be safe, fun, and nurturing for students, staff, and parents.
4. Parents and staff are partners in each child's education.
5. Staff members will continuously challenge themselves to improve professionally.
Silver Lake Elementary is a happy and safe community which involves students, parents, and staff as partners through mutual respect and cooperation. Students are taught on their levels using proven teaching practices by professionals who have a passionate heart for education.