TES Mission Statement
Vision Statement Timberline Elementary is a place that changes the world! Every student, every teacher, every parent is driven by a passion for learning which illuminates every corner of our lives. Belief Statements
- The student is the most important person on campus.
- A child deserves a school that values his/her individuality with equal respect, attention, and importance.
- All children will learn. Each student is challenged to reach his/her full potential In inspiring lifelong learning.
- Instructional excellence and academic success is achieved through a variety of means.
- Character growth is vital to the development of the child.
- Timberline Elementary is a safe and welcoming environment.
- Academic success is achieved through the collaboration of students, parents and teachers.
- Collaboration among students, teachers, parents and community is essential and empowering.
- Honest communication makes us stronger.
- The Timberline elementary community has the courage to face challenges and the commitment to find solutions.
- The worth of our school community is defined by the actions of our hearts and in the celebration of every success.
- Excellence is the standard.