Joy Chandler
    Counselor, MS, LPC, CSC
    Transcript Requests:
    Students who have graduated will need to get their official transcript from their home campus.  For more information, you may go to the GHS site http://www.gcisd-k12.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=2998 or the CHHS site http://www.gcisd-k12.org/site/Default.aspx?PageID=6269
    You will be asked to submit this form in writing Transcript Request Form
     TEA (VOE) Requests:

    Requests may be made by visiting the front office or by sending an email to Janet Baker at janet.baker@gcisd.net. Please add “TEA” to the subject line.  VOE are only for the students attending Bridges

    Friends for Life 

    Lend a hand, Be a voice.

    Online: www.469TIPS.com   Call:  817-469-TIPS ( 8477) or  Live Chat: 469TIPS.com 

Last Modified on February 16, 2018