Action Team 6 - Strategy VI
Technology Strategy: We will integrate technology, including student mobile wireless computing devices, into every aspect of the student academic experience to support the GCISD mission and strategic objectives.
- GCISD will structure student-driven learning that integrates technology to provide students with competencies to be successful in a global society.
- GCISD will invest in staff by providing on demand professional development to enable teachers to facilitate student use of the latest technology.
- GCISD will provide a network service for digitally created student portfolios that will follow the student throughout their schooling GCISD and beyond.Cross-reference strategy 2
- GCISD will provide and allow for multiple avenues for students to choose learning opportunities, communicate globally and ensure every student can access digital learning 24/7.
- GCISD staff will design learning experiences which seamlessly integrate technology into the curriculum.
- GCISD will provide technology support via Student Technology Assistants to facilitate maintenance and upkeep on district technology as a supplement to technology services.