1. Be on time and be prepared
2. Be respectful of me and your classmates in all classroom discussions
3. Check the website daily for homework, notes and updates
4. Come to me for help if you need it!
5. Follow school and district policies
If you are present on the day of a quiz or a test, then you are expected to take that quiz or test. Just because you missed recent classes does not mean that you get extra time. All dates are listed ahead of time and you can get the information you missed from friends, the textbook or myself.
If You Are Absent
Check the website for what you missed and discuss any assignments you need with the teacher.
1. One late homework assignment will be accepted per six weeks for a maximum grade of a 70.
2. Absences should be treated according to district policy. A student does not get an unlimited amount of time to make up work missed from an absence.
The school’s Code of Academic Integrity will be followed.
There is one standing opportunity for a quiz pass every six weeks. In order to earn a quiz pass, the student must adhere to the following:
1. The student will be present for all tests and quizzes. If they are not present then they must contact the teacher ahead of time to schedule a makeup (for planned absences) or before the next time they come to class (for an unplanned absence). If a student does not show up for their scheduled makeup, they forfeit their quiz pass.
2. The student will not copy, cheat, plagiarize or otherwise violate the Code of Academic Integrity.
All tests and quizzes must be made up within one week following the test given or the grade will become a zero.
Students may do a test retake if they receive a grade below a 70.