Rules and Procedures 2012-2013
1. I will be at my door every day to greet you. You will need to shake my hand as you enter so that I know you are here and I can count you as present.
2. Enter with a calm and positive attitude
3. Make sure you enter the room with all of your materials. (Book, Pen, Paper, Notebook, & Good Attitude)
4. Turn in all homework on the day it is due at the beginning of class and in an orderly way, by turning each assignment into the corresponding tray for your class period.
5. Always check the board for; announcements, assignments, and bellwork.
6. After you have entered the room with a calm attitude, you should be in your seat working on your bellwork when I come in from greeting people at the door.
7. When you come back from an absence, it is your responsibility to ask someone near you what you missed. Yes you did miss something so always ask!
8. After I dismiss you by row or table at the end of the period, please leave the same way you entered. Remember, the bell doesn’t dismiss you, I DO.
9. In the event of an emergency, STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND DO NOT SPEAK. Listen to ME for your next set of instructions so no one is hurt.
10. If I have to leave the room for any reason, you are to continue on your work and stay quiet, just as if I were there.
11. If you are going to be sick, please grab the nearest trash can and leave the room to the nearest restroom. Afterwards, please return so I may give you a pass to the nurse.
12. People work at different speeds, so inevitably some people will finish before others. If you ever finish your assignment with left over time in class, please feel free to work ahead and get some homework done, or catch up on any missing assignments that you might have.
**(I) Coach Franklin reserves the right at any time to modify or change any one or all of the preceding rules or procedures**