Éxito Hispano en CTMS
Éxito Hispano is a partnership between Cross Timbers Middle School, our parents and our community to provide information for Spanish Speaking Parents on various topics related to education.
The Mission of Éxito Hispano is to significantly improve the performance of all Hispanic students at CTMS, reaching a level similar to its general student body, by increasing hispanic parent participation, educating parents about their role in their students' education, and increasing access to services offered in the school and community.
- Reduce the performance gap between Hispanic students and other groups.
- Reduce the number of incidents requiring In School Suspension for Hispanic students.
- Increase the number of Hispanic students passing at least one advanced course.
- Increase the number of hispanic parents participating in school related meetings.
- Track students' performance through high school to measure success.
- Increase the number of Hispanic students who graduate from High School.
- Increase the number of Hispanic students who are admitted to College or Trade School after graduation.
Éxito Hispano meets on the second Tuesday of each month from 7:00pm-8:30pm, at Cross Timbers Middle School For more information, Contact:
Click here for more information on our next meeting: September 11