This year (2012-2013), we will be focusing on South America. We will be studying classroom objects and how to tell time in Spanish.
Here is a map of South America as well as the capitals for each country.
Fun Facts About South America:
1. Argentina is the largest Spanish speaking country in South America.
2. Ecuador was named after the Equator.
3. Easter Island is known for having giant statues.
4. Machu Picchu is located in Peru.
5. The main language of Brazil is Portuguese.
Here are some of the songs we have been learning in class this 9 weeks:
**Please remember to have an adult supervise you while you are on the internet.**
South American Capitals and Countries Song:
South American Countries and Capitals Powerpoint:
Que Hay en La Sala de Clases:
Rock N' Learn: "It's Time For School" Song Lyrics: