1. Browse the two web pages below-consider their content, credibility, accuracy, validity, authority, and currency
2. complete page 231 for each of the websites
3. complete page 232 by placing a 1 or 2 (representing each website) on each scale
4.complete pg. 233
5. Find two examples of each type of website described on p. 233 (.gov, .org, etc.) One should be reliable and credible, while the other should have doubtful reliability.
-websites should be discussing the topic or related to the topic of "Fuel Economy and Fuel consumption in cars"
6. Paste those websites (10) onto a word document which reasons why or why not the website is credible for each, and turn in.
-Follow proper MLA style according to the website
-print out your works cited on a word document (with your name somewhere on the paper)
-Each mistake is worth points, incomplete entries are worth ten points