GCISD Counseling Services
GCISD Counseling Mission Statement
GCISD counselors build relationships, foster positive differences, and encourage students to strive for success.
What do GCISD Counselors believe?
- The hallmark of the GCISD counseling program is effective communication.
- Confidentiality and other professional and ethical behaviors are imperative in creating a trusting environment.
- In order to encourage and support the development and education of each individual, a personal connection is essential.
- Each individual is valuable and important.
- Every individual has the ability and the right to learn and succeed.
- Continuing education to maintain best practices is fundamental.
- Counselors have a vital role within the GCISD community.
Director of Counseling and General Education Homebound Services