NOTE TO PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Residency documentation is required at the time of your student's campus registration and is done at your campus.
All students must provide the following residency verification information at the time of registration at the school:
- Parent/Guardian’s current Texas driver’s license
- Proof of Residency
- Current utility bill with physical address – post office boxes not accepted
- A property tax statement, executed lease or deed of sale
- Child’s Birth Certificate –
- Pre-K: Children must be 4 years by September 1st and meet qualifications
- Kinder: Children must be 5 years by September 1st
- Vaccination Records – will be reviewed by the school nurse
- Your child’s Social Security card, if one has been obtained
For students living with other families, the student's parent and the person with whom the student is living must come to the campus during the time for residency verification in order to complete either an Affidavit of Residency and/or a Special Power of Attorney. The person with whom they live must show proof of residency.