Fourth Grade Traits
S.T.A.R. Behaviors = Success
2. I can keep my hands, feet, and objects to self.
3. I can use kind words with and about others.
4. I can keep my school bully free.
1. I can walk in a straight line.
2. I can remain quiet in learning zones.
3. I can follow directions.
4. I can move from one activity to another in a timely manner.
1. I can treat others the way I would like to be treated.
2. I can do the right thing without being asked.
3. I can choose positive actions and moods.
4. I can take responsibility for my actions.
1. I can listen and speak at appropriate times.
2. I can keep our school clean.
3. I can be prepared for learning(assignment/homework, attire, and supplies).
4. I can show respect for adults, self, and others.5. I can use good digital citizenship.