Dynamic Dolphins Show Respect and Responsibility
1. Treat yourself and others with respect.
2. Talk and listen at appropriate times.
3. Keep hands, feet, and objects to self.
4. Stay on task and complete all work on time.
5. Follow all directions the first time they are given.
After verbal warning...
#1 - Time Out/Think About It
#2 - Move Clip Down/Laps at Recess
#3 - Note or Phone Call to parent
#4 - Office Referral
** Severe behavior such as fighting, injury to another child, etc. will go directly to the office.