Out of District Opportunities
About: The Duke University Talent Identification Program (Duke TIP) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to serving academically gifted and talented youth. As a world leader in gifted and talented education, Duke TIP works with students, their families, and educators to identify, recognize, challenge, engage, and help students reach their highest potential.
Who is Eligible: Students in 4-7 grade who scored at or above the 95th percentile on an accepted standardized test.
Benefits of Enrolling:
· Above-Level Testing Experiences. Eligible 7th graders are also invited to take either the SAT or ACT college entrance exams.
· Educational Opportunities
· Talent Search Publications for parents and students
· Recognition of Accomplishments by Duke TIP
· Online curriculum and educational resources