CES Learning Commons guidelines:Library Check out Polices:
- Library books can be checked out for 2 weeks.
- Library books may be rechecked out within reason.
- Audio books may be checked out to grades 3-5 with a parent permission slip. Students will need to provide their own earbuds or headphones to listen to audio books or playaways.
Students will pay for a lost or damaged books or replace the book with an exact copy of the book. If the book is found during the school year, a full refund will be issued. Thank you!
- There are no late fees or fines for books
- Students will pay for lost or damaged books