STAR behaviors = Success!
Please keep this in your S.T.A.R. binder as a reference.
- I can sit correctly in all environments.
- I can keep my hands, feet, and objects to self.
- I can use kind words with and about others.
- I can keep my school bully free.
- I can walk appropriately in my class line and in the hallways.
- I can remain silent in learning zones.
- I can follow directions.
- I can move from one activity to another in a timely manner.
- I can treat others the way I would like to be treated.
- I can do the right thing without being asked.
- I can choose positive actions and moods.
- I can take responsibility for my actions.
- I can be prepared for learning (assignments/homework, attire, and supplies).
- I can listen and speak at appropriate times.
- I can show respect for adults, self, and others.
- I can keep our school clean.
- I can use good digital citizenship.