2017-2018 REGISTRATION INFORMATION (NEW students to GCISD ONLY)
STUDENTS NEW TO GCISD ONLY:
New student registration will be by appointment on the following dates August 2nd & 3rd in the HERITAGE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL cafeteria (due to construction)
Please use this Signup Genius link to make an appointment: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050945aea82ea46-newstudent
PRIOR TO COMING:
-(Make sure to check the 2017-2018 school year)
The site will be available for new students to the district throughout the summer. If possible, please complete online registration at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. If not completed at the time of your appointment, you will not be able to complete the registration process and will need to reschedule your appointment.
ON THAT DAY:
1. Bring all school records you have (withdrawal papers, report cards, standardized test scores, IEPs, etc.)
2. Bring items for Proof of Residence - Tax document or Lease Agreement
3. Driver's license of parent/guardian
4. Utility bill that shows the address where you are residing (PO Boxes and phone or cable bills cannot be accepted)
5. Social security card of student
6. Birth certificate of student
7. Immunization records of student
WHAT IF I CAN'T MAKE IT ON THE DESIGNATED APPOINTMENT DAYS?
Contact your student's assigned Counselor for additional appointment times.
Click HERE for dates and Course Selection Information for sixth grade Click HERE for dates and Course Selection Information for seventh and eighth grades