Connecting to GCISD’s Strategic Plan LEAD 2021III. Curriculum Strategy: We will transform from a teaching platform to a learning platform by designing engaging, differentiated, work for students toward the accomplishment of the GCISD mission and strategic objectives.VI. Technology Strategy: We will integrate technology, including student mobile wireless computing devices, into every aspect of the student academic experience to accomplish the GCISD mission and strategic objectives.1:1 at Glenhope
- Every K-5 student will be issued their own individual iPad.
- Every student will have their own GCISD issued email account through Google.
- After an initial period for orientation, students will bring their school issued iPad home daily, including weekends, holidays and summers.
- All parents will need to annually sign and return the Parent Device Use Agreement.
- Students will be able to download apps; it is not recommended that parents put money into their student's iTunes account.
- Students will pay a nonrefundable Device Replacement Protection Plan fee of $35 per student per year, not to exceed $100 per family, per year. Payments will be accepted at the beginning of each new school year. Click here to be directed to a payment site if you would like to pay online. There will be an additional $5 charge for paying online.