This year, juniors have the opportunity to have a completely personalized Junior Parent Meeting. After meeting with counselors in the classroom, your student has the opportunity to request a personal meeting with his/her counselor. Preparation for these student-lead meetings will took place the following way:
1. Counselors visit all junior English classes at the beginning of November.
2. Students review their transcripts.
3. Students fill out the junior survey and needs assessment in their Google Classroom.
4. Please find the email sent by your student's counselor and follow the link to sign up for your individual meeting.
6. Students receive a 1-on-1, personalized college planning meeting with their counselor. This format allows us to provide a customizable meeting rather than a one-size-fits-all informational meeting.
Students/parents can utilize the following links as additional support:
| Counseling Office
|| Go Center
Letters of Recommendation
Early Decision Information
College Interview Preparation
Help with College Applications
College Rep Visits
Assistance Signing Up for ACT/SAT