If you are accepted to Grapevine – Collegiate Academy, you will need to adhere to the following expectations:
- I want a better future for myself and the world, so I will make education a high priority in my life, including positive participation in class and school activities.
- This school is designed for my success, so I will work to achieve and exceed my potential.
- Class time is my time, so I will be punctual and maintain good attendance in all high school and college classes.
- The most important person in my education is me, so I will take responsibility for my own learning, behavior, and success.
- I wish to be respected, so I will show respect for everyone in the school community and the rights of others to learn and succeed.
- Success takes time and effort, so I will devote as much time as needed each night to homework, studying and reading to be successful in all my classes.
- My actions shape my character, so I will show respect for the high school, college, school facilities, and equipment.
- I understand that I will be required to work cooperatively on assignments to help me apply classroom concepts to real world situations.
- I understand that I may be required to attend additional tutorial sessions if I do not maintain at least a 75 average in high school and college courses.