- Career Cruising offers a convenient feature to add and store a copy of your activities and experiences, skills, awards, certificates, volunteer experience, and work experience. This helps students to keep all of their information in one place for college applications and scholarship applications. Students can also create a resume that is auto populated with this information in career cruising.
- A tutorial for this feature is below, for additional assistance, please make an appointment with the Go Center.
1. Log into Career Cruising
username: GCISD-skyward username
password: skyward password
2. Choose the drop down arrow next to "my plan"
3. In the drop down box, choose "My Activities and Experiences"
4. From here you can choose to add information to any of the categories listed below by clicking on the title.
5. Choose "add activity"
6. and fill in the information for each activity individually.
7. Once you add all of your information, you are able to create a resume by clicking on "build my resume" at the top of the screen.
8. The program will prompt you to decide what you would like included on your resume, it also has a section to store your references with contact information.