1. I can sit correctly in all environments.
2. I can keep my hands, feet, and objects to self.
3. I can use kind words with and about others.
4. I can keep my school bully free.
1. I can walk appropriately in my class line and in the hallways.
2. I can remain quiet in learning zones.
3. I can follow directions.
4. I can move from one activity to another in a timely manner.
1. I can treat others the way I would like to be treated.
2. I can do the right thing without being asked.
3. I can choose positive actions and moods.
4. I can take responsibility for my actions.
1. I can be prepared for learning (assignments/homework, attire, and supplies).
2. I can listen and speak at appropriate times.
3. I can show respect for adults, self, and others.
4. I can keep our school clean.
STAR behaviors are focused on developing positive character traits in our GES Stars, and are aligned with college and career readiness skills. Students who do not exhibit STAR behaviors will receive a mark in their binders. These marks will be reflected in their conduct grade on their report cards.