Here are some classroom expectations for Latin classes:
1. Bring all your materials with you: book/packets, pens/pencils, paper, notes, previous assignments.
2. Be ready to work when the tardy bell rings.
3. When you finish your assignment, you should find something to work on from another class or read a book. Do not disturb other students while they are still working.
4. Study for your tests and quizzes. Tests and quizzes make up 70% of the six weeks grade.
5. The only extra credit given in the Latin classes are for flashcards for vocabulary tests/quizzes.