AFTER SCHOOL RUNNING CLUB
Glenhope PTA is proud to offer an after-school running club with the purpose of promoting FUN, FITNESS and FELLOWSHIP within our school community!
- Meetings will take place on FRIDAYS after school from 3-4pm.
- All grades are welcome! Younger siblings (with accompanying parents), family members and Glenhope Staff are welcome too! Preschool-1st Grade kids must have an adult present while they run.
- No running experience is required. We will be prepared to support all running experience and fitness levels.
- A $20 contribution includes a Glenhope Running Club T-shirt, along with participation in the rewards and recognition program and club events. (Scholarships available).
- Meeting dates are: October 20, 27; November 3, 10, 17; February 16, 23; March 2, 9, 23; April 6, 13, 20; May 4.
- In order for us to have this club, we need parent volunteers (no running required).
- We will limit the number of runners to 200 this year.
- For more information contact GatorRunningClub@GlenhopePTA.com
To sign up, complete the -->FORM<-- and bring a $20 check payable to Glenhope PTA to Coach Maupin by October 16th _
***Registration has been reopened until Wednesday, 10/23 at 8pm***