Students Will Learn:
Students Are Expected To:
- Demonstrate the principles of group participation and leadership related to citizenship and career preparation.
- Apply the competencies related to resources, information, systems, and technology in appropriate settings and situations.
- Demonstrate knowlege of the concepts and skills related to health and safety in the workplace, as specified by appropriate government regulations.
- Successfully complete repair orders and related paperwork.
- Estimate parts and labor costs on repair orders.
- Read and interpret schematics, charts, diagrams, graphs, parts catalogs, and service repair manuals and bulletins.
- Safely use hand and power tools and equipment commonly employed in the maintenance and repair of vehicles.
- Properly handle and dispose of humanly and/or environmentally hazardous materials used in maintaining and servicing vehicles.
- Demonstrate knowlege of new and emerging automotive technologies.
- Order, stock, and locate automotive parts.
- Analyze damages and remove, repair, and replace automotive engine components.
- Service and repair automotive propulsion systems.
- Test, diagnose, service, and repair damaged automotive air-conditioning and heating systems.