• Click Below to answer a few questions about GCISD's Nutrition Services: 


    Comments (-1)
  • A friendly reminder about student charging...

    Students who do not have a positive balance will be allowed to charge a reimbursable meal up to $10 on the meal account at K-8 and $6 at 9-12. An alternative meal will be offered at lunch at no charge.

    Adults may not charge.

    Cashiers at each campus will accept cash or check. Additionally, payment is accepted online with a credit card at www.myschoolbucks.com a $1.95 processing fee will be applied.

    Parents are notified of low balance/negative balances by signing up at myschoolbucks.com for email alerts. Additionally, email notices are sent out weekly to parents with email addresses on file for balances owed of $6 or more. Cafeteria managers send printed letters home as student balances exceed $6. The cashier will notify students that they have a low balance or negative balance.


    Comments (-1)
School Menus

Nondiscrimination Statement:

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

 (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.

This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Last Modified Yesterday at 4:09 PM
header curve
y p NEWS