Pay From Your Phone!

Gaget Parents!   You can now download myschoolbucks at the apple or android store on your smart device.  You can make online prepayments and  view your child's transactions.  
In addition to accepting cash and checks for school meals, GCISD offers parents the option of making online credit card payments for student meals through To set up an account, download the Parent Guide

How It Works

Parents may make  online payments of to their child's meal account with a credit card at any time of the day or night, seven days a week. (Payments made when school is not in session will be processed on the next school day.) There is a $1.95 processing fee. Parents may pay with cash or check at any school with no processing fee. To make online payments, parents will need:

  • Visa, Mastercard or Discover
  • Child's 6-digit student ID number
Due to limitations with we are unable to accept e-checks, we apologize for the inconvenience.
Transactions made prior to 10 am will post to the meal account the same day. Payments made after 10 am will post the next school day. Request for an online refund will be processed in a form of a check. All refund requests must be submitted in writing by email to

Parents can sign up to view student transaction reports at no cost. If you need assistance with the meal account, please call 817-251-5618.
If you have any questions, please call the customer service department 1-855-832-5226 or download the FAQs.

The U.S Department of Agriculture prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.)If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request the form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339; or (800) 845-6136 (Spanish).USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.

Last Modified on January 4, 2017
header curve
y p NEWS