1. You are required to change clothes.
A. You must wear a CHHS PE shirt.
B. Athletic shorts of any color.
C. Athletic shoes.
D. Sweat suits of any color are acceptable.
2. You will need to purchase a combination lock for your PE locker.
3. The tardy policy will be adhered to as written in the student handbook.
4. All writing materials,books,backpacks,purses, etc. will be left in the locker room.
5. Students not dressed out or participating will have twenty points taken from their participation grade each day.
6. You must remain in your designated area until bell rings for your next class period.
7. You must keep your PE attire clean.
8. There will be NO FOOD OR DRINKS in gym or locker rooms.
9. If you abuse equipment you are liable for the damage in accordance with the student code of conduct.
10. If your illnesses or injury requires that you do not dress or participate for three of more days, you must bring a doctor's note.
** All students in the CHHS PE department will be required to follow the student handbook and the code of conduct.