We look forward to meeting you and working with you next year!
If you are interested in getting into the CTMS Band you will need to complete the following steps:
1. Select Band as your elective choice on your class sign up sheet.
2. Select your top 3 instruments.
3. Attend the Future Band Parent Meeting on Thursday, April 25 @ 6:00 PM CTMS.
3. Band Director Interview - Meet with Mr. Nájera to try out for your instrument. We will be scheduling 10-minute director interviews on from 3:30-7:00 on Tuesday, May 7 and Thursday, May 9 at the CTMS Band Hall.
4. Instrument Reservation - After your interview you will be able to meet with the music store to reserve your instrument We DO NOT recommend purchasing an instrument that is not on the recommended list.
5. Please do not purchase an instrument until you have met with Mr. Nájera. All students must be interviewed first in order to be placed in the correct class. If you are new to CTMS or have not been interviewed, as long as you have band on your schedule, we will make sure that you are interviewed and placed in the correct class.