The following are parental expectations if your student is accepted to Grapevine – Collegiate Academy:
- I will ensure that my student has good attendance.
- I will call the Grapevine – Colleyville CA when my student is absent.
- I will ensure that my student has transportation to and from the CA bus pick up points.
- I will expect my student to complete their homework and assignments.
- I will stay informed about CA activities by reading all school information sent home or check the CA website.
- I will attend parent meetings or conferences arranged by CA staff.
- I will monitor and discuss with my student their high school grades on Skyward and their college grades on blackboard.
- I will contact my student’s MAPS teacher to address concerns I have with their college grades.
- I understand that my student will be required to work cooperatively on assignments to help him/her apply classroom concepts to real world situations.
- I understand that if my student does not maintain at least a 75 average in high school and college courses he or she may be required to attend additional tutorial sessions.