Welcome to the CES Library Media Center!
Like us on Facebook too by clicking on this link:
Librarian: Mrs. Kinast
phone: (817) 305-4943
The CES Library Media Center (LMC) is available to everyone is our school community. The goal of the library media program is to become fully integrated into the instructional program of the school so that students, teacher and the library media specialist become partners in learning. The LMC provides a program in which:
1. Teachers and librarians plan together.
2. Library skills are curriculum-based instructional skills.
3. Students practice direct, hands-on application in research techniques with teacher guidance and librarian support.
4. Library use is based on needs of students and teachers rather than a rigid schedule.
5. All team members provide reading guidance and motivation.
6. The library schedule will allow for various levels of research, check-out time, group work, independent learning, reading for pleasure, technology integration and other learning activity as needed.
Click on the following link to access our catalog of books and e-books, or to visit one of our
databases to find online articles, images and media from magazines, encyclopedias and more!