Action Team 4 - Strategy IV
Communication Strategy: We will create a plan that customizes communication methods and messages for students, parents, teachers, administration, and community to communicate and support the GCISD mission and strategic objectives.
- The district will engage the community by encouraging employees and students to be ambassadors to community groups.
- Communication with students will utilize current technology and allow for customization.Cross-reference 6.4
- GCISD employees will receive training in communication and will use this knowledge to build relationships.Cross-reference 6.1
- Communication in GCISD will be tailored to meet the needs of underrepresented populations.Cross-reference 6.4
- GCISD will inform parents and students of the academic standards, expectations,and progress of each student as appropriate throughout the school year.Cross-reference 3.8, 6.1,6.3
- Communication capabilities/technologies will be clearly defined, incorporated and refreshed as part of the professional development process for all GCISD employees. Cross-reference strategy 6
- Communicate all district sponsored student activities to stakeholders utilizing effective communication methods and modern technologies on a timely basis.