Summer Technology Troubleshooting Tips
At home troubleshooting steps for student laptops :
● Restart. Don’t just close the lid, click on Start > Power > Restart.
● If you can’t connect to the WIFI at home, try to connect with another device at home and make sure it is working.
● If your computer does not turn on, please make sure that your laptop is charged and that your laptop charger is connected to both the wall electrical outlet and your laptop charging socket.
● If your computer is frozen and will not respond, please try using the CTRLALTDEL key combination, go to the bottom right hand corner and click on the Power symbol and click restart.
● If your screen is dim, Select Start, enter Display, select Display settings from the list of results, and then use the slider or turn the automatic adjustment on or off.
If these tips don’t work, please call: (817) 2515529.
We are out and about during the summer getting equipment updated and ready for next school year so, if no one answers, please be sure to leave the following information in your message:
Someone will return your call within 24 hours.