Welcome to GCISD!
New students entering GCISD schools for the 2013-2014 school year will register online through Infosnap.
Links to form:
- Families needing technical assistance with the online form (e.g. forgotten password) will need to contact our dedicated support line at:
Toll Free: (866) 752-6850
- Families needing assistance with form questions, please contact the school (see below for School Contact Information)
After completing the online form, parents should visit the school during office hours to finalize the process. At this time, they will need the following documentation items:
- Parent/Guardian’s current Texas driver’s license
- Proof of Residency
- Current utility bill with physical address – post office boxes not accepted
- A property tax statement, executed lease or deed of sale
- Child’s Birth Certificate –
- Pre-K: Children must be 4 years by September 1st and meet qualifications
- Kinder: Children must be 5 years by September 1st
- Vaccination Records – will be reviewed by the school nurse
- Your child’s Social Security card, if one has been obtained
New to the 2012-2013 School Year?
Families moving into the district for the 2012-2013 school year should contact the school for registration assistance.