How To Upload Your Story On Instagram – If you’re a busy social media professional, you’ve probably wondered if it’s possible to schedule Instagram Stories. The answer is yes.
If you’re using Stories as part of your Instagram marketing mix, you’ve probably asked yourself: Can you schedule Instagram Stories?
How To Upload Your Story On Instagram
Well, great news – the answer is yes! You can now create, edit and schedule your stories in advance using the Instagram Story Planner in Hootsuite or Facebook Business Suite.
Netflix Now Lets You Share Directly To Your Instagram Story
In this post, we’ll look at the benefits of scheduling your Instagram stories instead of posting them right away, like:
Get a free pack of 72 customizable Instagram story templates. Save time and look professional by promoting your brand in style.
You can’t pre-schedule stories directly on Instagram. However, you can use the Hootsuite mobile app or desktop dashboard to schedule Instagram Stories. From 2021 May. it’s also possible to schedule and publish Instagram Stories through the Facebook Business Suite.
Not a big reader? We don’t judge. Watch this video for a simple, visual demonstration of how to schedule Instagram Stories, or read on.
How To Fix Instagram Story Stuck At Posting Issue
Due to Instagram API restrictions, third-party apps and software cannot post directly to Instagram Stories. This means that once you’ve created and scheduled your story, you’ll only need to take a few extra steps with the Instagram app. But don’t worry, the whole process is very quick and easy.
You can create and schedule Instagram Stories on desktop, but you’ll need both mobile apps to complete the posting process.
1. In your Hootsuite dashboard, click the drop-down arrow next to the green New Post button and select New Story.
3. Drag and drop up to 10 images and videos from your story to the media area or click Select files to upload. Or click Open Media Library to create a story using free images or video assets from your company’s content library. Please note that each video file can be up to 5 MB and videos can be up to 60 seconds. You can always change the order in which your photos and videos appear in your story. Just drag them to the right place in the list on the left side of the dashboard.
How To Repost An Instagram Story
7. Get creative with frames, stickers and brush and add your own overlay text. Note that stickers and text you apply using the image editor are not clickable in stories. In a later step, you add hashtags, links, and other interactive elements. When you are satisfied with your image, click Save.
1. Use the preview pane on the right to check the story components to make sure everything looks right.
2. To add links, hashtags, or other interactive text components to your story, type them into the text box in the clipboard. This saves the text so you can easily copy and paste it when you’re done with your story in the Instagram app.
3. If you haven’t set up a mobile notification workflow yet, click the bell icon and follow the steps as prompted. This should only be done after first planning the story. Note that you can’t use the direct post option on Instagram Stories because Instagram doesn’t allow it.
Edit Your Instagram Story Directly In The App Before And After Posting
The Hootsuite app will send you a push notification to your phone when it’s time to publish your story. Here you can publish your story in just a few clicks.
1. Tap the message to open the story view, then click Open on Instagram. This will open the Instagram app. Important: The story will be published to every connected account. If you have more than one Instagram profile, make sure you are signed in to the correct profile.
2. In the Instagram app, tap the camera icon in the upper left corner, then tap the gallery icon in the lower right corner. Photos and videos you’ve prepared for your story will appear as recent items in your camera roll.
3. If your story contains multiple photos and videos, tap Select more, select all story items, then tap Next. If you only have one photo or video in your story, just tap on that item.
Instagram Stories Removes 24 Hour Content Upload Restriction
4. Now you can add any interactive text components to the story. All text entered in Hootsuite is copied to the clipboard, so you can simply paste it where you need it. For example, to add hashtag text, add a hashtag sticker or open the text box, touch and hold, and then select Paste to paste the text.
5. If you want to edit your photos further, you can use Instagram stickers, drawing tools and filters. When done, tap Send to. This is a good opportunity to check if you’re signed in to the right Instagram account by looking at your profile picture.
If you have a business account on Instagram, you can use the native Facebook business package to create and schedule Instagram stories.
Posting on Facebook and Instagram, but most social media marketers can save a lot of time and energy by using social media management tools and managing all of their social channels from a single dashboard. With tools like Hootsuite, you can schedule content for Facebook, Instagram (including posts, stories, and reels), TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Pinterest all from one place.
How To Upload A Video From Youtube To Instagram: 8 Steps
If you choose to schedule your Instagram stories using Facebook’s native solution, log in to your account and follow the steps below.
Go to your page and select Business Suite from the menu on the left side of the screen.
Once logged in, select your account from the drop-down menu in the upper-left corner of the dashboard.
Clicking on any of these options will bring up the story creation window. Here, select the account you want to share your story with and upload a photo or video to enhance your story.
How To Upload A Video To Instagram Story From Pc
The editing options for Stories in Business Suite are quite limited compared to what you can do in Instagram or Hootsuite. You can simply cut the media file and add text and stickers.
After saving the date and time, click Schedule Story and you’re done! Your story will be automatically published on Instagram at the time and date specified.
You can also manage your post here – reschedule it, publish it now, or remove it from the canvas.
Learning how to schedule your Instagram stories will save you a lot of time and make sharing stories less of a distraction from your work day. Instead of creating and posting stories multiple times a day, you can sit down and prepare your stories for the week right away.
How To Fix Instagram Story Video Blurry Problem
When it’s time to publish your scheduled stories, you can publish them with just a few clicks.
Of course, you can also share stories directly between scheduled stories if you want to keep your audience up to date with what’s happening right now.
How many times have you had to send a photo or file to your phone to post it to Stories? And then rummaging through the camera to find the right messages in the right order?
You can eliminate this step by using the Instagram Story Planner. You can upload your stories directly from your desktop or laptop. When it’s time to publish your story, the components will automatically appear in the correct order at the top of your camera roll, ready to go.
How To Change The Background Color On Your Instagram Story
When you use Hootsuite to schedule your Instagram Stories, you get access to all the editing tools built into the Hootsuite dashboard. This means you can create stories using fonts, stickers, and frames that aren’t available in the Instagram app. You can even upload your own stickers to give your story a unique look and feel.
And as we mentioned in the last point, you can do this operation on your desktop or laptop. You can use the full keyboard and monitor to refine your edits for more creative control.
Using Instagram templates is a great way to create consistent stories posts that match the overall look of your brand. Templates are especially useful for sharing non-visual content such as text, quotes or links to your posts.
The challenge is that many Instagram templates require you to use computer software like Adobe Photoshop to create your posts. And transferring finished posts from Photoshop to your phone for publishing is a tedious process.
How To Add Music To An Instagram Story
The ability to upload records directly from your computer makes working with templates a lot easier. That means you’re more likely to incorporate these valuable tools into your Instagram Stories.
New to templates? We’ve put together a full post on how to use them, including a collection of free Instagram story templates to get you started.
Thumb typing is not the best way to create pristine content. It doesn’t matter when AutoCorrect is enabled.
By scheduling your posts in advance, you can plan your text and links more carefully. Type headlines with a good keyboard. Run them through spelling and grammar check. Test your connections. See
The Perfect Instagram Story Dimensions (2022 Update)
How to upload photo on instagram story, how to upload instagram story from pc, how to upload instagram story, how to upload a story on instagram, upload video to instagram story, how to upload picture on instagram story, upload story on instagram, how to upload pictures on instagram story, how to post your story on instagram, how to upload story on instagram, how to upload story on instagram from pc, how to upload video to instagram story from pc